Enact Solutions is looking to recruit a Business Development Representative for our Sales Team (closes: 25 February 2022) .
business development representative
Would you like to work in a positive, rewarding sales role? At Enact Solutions, we consistently receive amazing feedback from our training sessions and have an impressive portfolio of repeat customers as a result.
Reporting to the Development Director your role will be to champion our tried and tested selection of high quality, innovative drama-based training products in order to increase sales revenue, generate new leads/opportunities and develop client relationships for Enact Solutions.
We’re passionate about Diversity & Inclusion and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Proven ability to present, promote and sell products and services, including ability to negotiate and close deals
- Professional and friendly, with good interpersonal, communication (online, face-to-face and over the telephone) and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and interact with a wide portfolio of sectors and customer groups, selling to different sectors, such as NHS & Utilities
- Have good planning and organisational skills and ability to manage busy workload
- Understanding of performance measurement; able to use appropriate metrics to set and achieve goals
- Confident IT user and especially competent user of Microsoft software such as Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for sales and marketing would be advantageous
Working closely with the Development Director, the role will include the following:
- Building relationships:
Combining effective use of email communication, showcases of our work, telephone calls, marketing campaigns, social media (LinkedIn) and virtual/face-to-face meetings, to generate new leads and develop/enhance existing client relationships.
- Thinking big:
Work enthusiastically as part of a team to generate ideas and engage in new product development. This would also include identifying potential events/ conferences/networks to attend/keep up to date with developments in the Learning and Development industry.
- Taking care of business:
Developing and producing proposals/quotes to meet client needs and negotiating deals to secure new business and contracts.
- Always room for improvement:
Continually improving sales performance, including developing and maintaining a suite of performance metrics to track performance and marketing strategy success.
- Keeping customers happy:
Collaborate with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction; providing a ‘point of contact’ and support for clients during the project lifespan.
where is the job based?
Although our office is currently based in Holmfirth near Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, we deliver our products across the UK & Internationally. We welcome applicants from all parts of the UK. There will be a requirement to attend client meetings either face to face (Covid restrictions permitting) and/ or virtual, but with the flexibility to work from home and manage your portfolio of clients.
rate of pay
- Realistic minimum on-target earnings (OTE) £35k+
- Car (this will be optional pending lifting of Covid restrictions)
- Laptop and mobile phone
Potentially full time (37.5 hrs per week over Monday to Friday), but we’re flexible and happy to consider reduced hours.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 25 February 2022.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss any aspect, you can email or call +44 (0)1484 310234.