Enact Solutions is looking to recruit a permanent member of staff as a Project Coordinator to help us keep on inspiring people to make a positive difference to their lives.
Everything we do, we believe in changing the default settings, in thinking differently, and making it count. If you’re up for that, read on.
A bit about us
We design and deliver highly engaging, immersive learning experiences that blend drama, elements of neuroscience, and learning technologies to bring subjects to life and evoke feelings, powerful moments, which open people to new ways of thinking and behaving.
A bit about the role
It’s a varied and demanding role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of multiple projects, including educational tours and corporate learning development programmes in a wide variety of organisations throughout the UK. You’ll need to be able to prioritise your workload and have the flexibility to switch between tasks, often at short notice. Experience in an administration role is desirable, but not essential.
We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic and conscientious person who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team. As well as excellent organisational and communication skills, a creative streak will be a real asset.
You will work at the heart of our small, friendly team and will report to the Managing Director.
- Client Liaison – Updating clients on how the project is going and offering solutions to any problems
- School Liaison – Speaking to school staff, organising visits to schools, explaining the benefits of the project and running the booking process for educational tours
- Logistics – efficiency in the logistics to maximise bookings
- Booking Accommodation – Using our guidelines, book accommodation for delivery
- Booking Vehicles – Hiring vehicles for tours
- Health & Safety – Help Enact Solutions maintain a safe environment
- Tour Briefing – Briefing delivery teams and putting together all materials they will need including evaluation forms, equipment, and any props
- Occasional Support – Supporting our Creative Director with casting and contracting of actors
- Pastoral Care – Ensure good communications to actors or contractors working on projects
- Meetings – Agenda and minute taking will be expected periodically and an active role in all team meetings
- Other event management tasks as required
- Computer literate, with a good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint will be an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work within a team
37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday start 8.30am-5.00pm (Part time / job share considered)
25 days holiday (3 to be taken over Christmas) plus Public Holidays
£18- 22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
If all of this sounds ideal for you, email or send us your reasons why you feel that way, along with your CV, to:
Peter Allen, Managing Director,
Enact Solutions Ltd,
Unit 2a Thongsbridge Mills,
The closing date for applications is 27 April 2018.
If you’d prefer to have a chat first, give Peter a call on 01484 310234.