Designed to underpin an organisation’s corporate core values, this flexible and challenging workshop is ideally run with a mix of participants from different teams, departments and grades. Adapted specifically for the client, the use of professional actors and realistic scenarios helps bring to life aspects of the organisation’s core values. Participants can fully explore the way people behave towards each other whilst at work.
- Develop their understanding of the organisation’s core values
- Gain practical ideas to help live the values
- Identify the impact inappropriate attitudes and behaviours have on the working environment
- Develop skills and action plan ways to challenge inappropriate behaviours
- Appreciate and value difference so as to improve employee engagement
- Learn more about the content of the Equality Act
- Explore how to improve cross team communication
Prices can work out as little as £50 per head (often less). And at the other end of the spectrum, depending on the project’s requirements, they can equate to around £500 per head.
If you think this might be something you would like to run in your organisation, or if you simply want to ask a question about the workshop, hit the button to contact us or call +44 (0)1484 310234.