This workshop is ideal for bringing together frontline staff, managers, social workers and safeguarding leads to improve multi-agency working. It provides a safe and supportive forum for participants to explore safeguarding best practice and effective ways of working together.
- Explore the challenging behaviours and attitudes experienced when implementing correct safeguarding policies and procedures
- Increase confidence in challenging the decision of a senior member of staff
- Work on successful ways of intervening and challenging inappropriate behaviour
- Examine how operational challenges and cross-team communications potentially impact on effective safeguarding
- Work together on the challenge of making referrals
- Reflect on how personal biases, attitudes and behaviours potentially impact on relationships
- Practise skills and techniques to effectively communicate with people in difficult situations
Prices can work out as little as £50 per head (often less). And at the other end of the spectrum, depending on the project’s requirements, they can equate to around £500 per head.
If you think this might be something you would like to run in your organisation, or if you simply want to ask a question about the workshop, hit the button to contact us or call +44 (0)1484 310234.