A workshop for managers and others involved in recruitment processes to hone the skills necessary for delivering a consistent and robust recruitment interviews in order to get the right person, first time round.
Live drama and digital content will get delegates thinking and talking about what goes into a good interview, what the pitfalls are, and what’s expected of them both legally and in respect of any corporate processes. They’ll also get the chance to try out their skills with each other. All of this will be complemented by push-button polling, illuminating the breadth of outlooks and experiences in the room.
- Explore what can or can’t be asked at interview
- Learn the costs to the organisation when recruiting the wrong person
- Practise different types of questioning
- Identify what prevents good listening
- Appreciate the recruitment process and where in the process the interview sits
- Design and write a ‘good’ job description which includes all the necessary criteria
- Familiarise themselves with the organisation’s interview ‘paperwork’ and how it is to be used
Prices can work out as little as £50 per head (often less). And at the other end of the spectrum, depending on the project’s requirements, they can equate to around £500 per head.
If you think this might be something you would like to run in your organisation, or if you simply want to ask a question about the workshop, hit the button to contact us or call +44 (0)1484 310234.