A workshop to help your employees recognise their individual responsibilities and identify ways they can work together to enhance a respectful working environment for all. Realistic, live scenarios delivered by experienced actors with expert facilitation make this a workshop that will get participants thinking, spark constructive discussions, and drive home the value for everybody of a respectful workplace.
- Identify the impact inappropriate attitudes and behaviours have on the working environment
- Reflect on personal standards of behaviour
- Action plan how to challenge individuals where necessary
- Define the difference between management instruction and bullying behaviours
- Practise the skills needed for effective conversations
Prices can work out as little as £50 per head (often less). And at the other end of the spectrum, depending on the project’s requirements, they can equate to around £500 per head.
If you think this might be something you would like to run in your organisation, or if you simply want to ask a question about the workshop, hit the button to contact us or call +44 (0)1484 310234.