If you are looking to reach and engage young people and the wider community, our drama-based ‘Sector Promotion’ performances could be just what you need. We can help with engaging young people to consider the various exciting and rewarding career opportunities in sectors such as Construction, Engineering, and Healthcare. Our inspiring performances promote the benefits of a career in these sectors, highlight the importance of STEM subjects, address misconceptions and demystify gender stereotypes.
Achieve all of this and demonstrate how many people you have reached in the process. Learn about our work promoting careers in the NHS.
- Be inspired to consider a career in growth sectors
- Learn about the variety of pathways and progression routes available
- Realise the importance of STEM subjects
- Increase their knowledge, including learning benefits
- Find out where to get help, support and more information to make better decisions for their future
Depending on the number of schools, academies and colleges we tour, prices often equate to around £3.50 per head for a whole year group performance (including our full event management and evaluation services). For one-off and short projects the price per head can be much higher to cover the development and rehearsal costs.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, or you simply have a question you’d like to ask us, just hit the button to contact us or call +44 (0)1484 310234.