NHS Success! inspires young people to seize control of their future and consider the wide range of over 350 different career possibilities available to them working in the NHS. It’s a fun and engaging presentation, which is also informative and inspirational.
Professional actors portray an array of characters in a healthcare environment ranging from the Royal Voluntary Service to Chief Surgeon. The central character, who hasn’t any real idea of the impact that the NHS could have on his/ her future either physically or career wise, gets to explore, with the audience, the fascinating and exciting world of healthcare.
- Learn about the variety of pathways and progression routes available in healthcare
- Appreciate the variety of fulfilling and rewarding roles, for men and women, and that it’s not all just ‘doctors and nurses’ and highly qualified specialists
- Realise a job in Healthcare offers training and real career progression
- Understand that working in Healthcare can be exciting, with a great social aspect
- Find out where to get help, support and more information to make better decisions for their future
Depending on the number of schools, academies and colleges we tour, prices often equate to around £3.50 per head for a whole year group performance (including our full event management and evaluation services). For one-off and short projects the price per head can be much higher to cover the development and rehearsal costs.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, or you simply have a question you’d like to ask us, just hit the button to contact us or call +44 (0)1484 310234.