We’ve had a fabulous response to this event and there are no longer any places available. You can register if you want to hear the next time we are running this event.
It’s not nothing: a free livestream event about microaggressions, allyship, and becoming a challenger
On Wednesday 8 February 2023 we’ll be showcasing content from our Microaggressions virtual training and learning development workshop on Zoom.
Featuring dramatised scenes delivered by professional actors in a studio setting (we’re calling it ‘studiostream’), this is a great opportunity to experience our engaging, immersive learning programmes for yourself. Find out how we blend drama, theoretical models, and live interactive content to help organisations on their journey to becoming a truly inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
We’ll take you through how our customers have been using our dynamic blend of interactive simulations and group exercises with actors, video, and electronic voting to achieve the following learning outcomes in online and in-person sessions:
- Understand what microaggressions are
- Appreciate the negative impact of fragility and microaggressions
- Reflect on personal experiences of microaggressions
- Practising challenge and exploring barriers to becoming an active bystander
- Introduction to allyship
- Identify practical actions to create a more diverse, inclusive working environment
We’ll also cover:
- Tools of the trade – introducing a selection of innovative and experiential, drama-based training tools and techniques; and
- User feedback – sharing evaluation results, client and user perspectives on this alternative approach to training and learning development.
Please note, this isn’t a full training workshop. It’s an opportunity for Human Resources, Equality & Diversity, and Learning & Development professionals to try out elements of our programme, learn more about our work in this area, and consider whether it’s something they want to run in their organisation.
What learners say
Book your place
Due to the level of demand, there are no longer any places available for this event. Click on the ‘Notify me next time’ button if you want to hear straight away when we run it again.
You can check out which other organisations are attending here.
Any questions at all, feel free to contact Graham Coleman via email or call 01484 310234.