live your values: a free livestream event about increasing commitment to organisational values
On Tuesday 6 December 2022, we’re going to be online showcasing content from our newly developed Values programme. If you are invested in building a values-driven culture in your organisation, we’d love to see you there.
getting to living the values every day
Available in livestream and face-to-face formats, we created our Values programme to help organisations overcome the frequently justifiable cynicism many employees feel towards corporate values.
What’s needed is a space and a means for employees to take ownership of what the corporate values mean to them and to determine together the practical ways they will apply to their work going forwards. With greater ownership and clarity comes the commitment to live the values every day.
Join us online to experience the impact of our content for yourself. There’s no charge, but places are limited, so don’t miss out.
We’ll take you on a guided tour of how our dynamic blend of interactive simulations and group exercises with actors, video, and anonymous voting work together to achieve the following learning outcomes in livestream and face-to-face sessions:
- Establish the importance of corporate values to the organisation’s identity and culture
- Take values ‘off the page’ by examining what they mean to us and identifying the behaviours needed to live them in daily work
- Measure how well the corporate values are lived, what gets in the way, and why
- Have some fun creating a ‘perfect employee’ based on the corporate values, then establishing realistic ideals to aim for
- Identifying practical actions we can take as individuals and in our teams to create a values-based culture – what we will do more of, and what we will try to stop
We’ll also cover:
- Tools of the trade– introducing a selection of innovative and experiential, drama-based training tools and techniques
- User feedback– sharing evaluation results, client and user perspectives on this alternative approach to training and learning development
Please note, this isn’t a full training workshop. It’s an opportunity for Human Resources, Equality & Diversity, Organisational Development, and Learning & Development professionals to try out elements of our programme, learn more about our work in this area, and consider whether it’s something they want to run in their organisation.
book your place
The event will run from 10.00am to 11.30am on Tuesday 6 December 2022 via Zoom livestream. Places are limited to 24 in total and just two per organisation.
Click on the ‘Save me a place’ button and enter your details to book your place now.
You can check out which other organisations are attending here.
Any questions at all, feel free to contact Graham Coleman via email or call 01484 310234.