What it’s all about
In conjunction with Housing Diversity Network, we are delighted to offer an excellent, low cost opportunity to sample a variety of high impact, experiential training tools developed to enable participants to explore in depth what Inclusion and Diversity means and their individual responsibility as leaders.
In this 3 hour session, we’ll demonstrate examples of our innovative, digital and live, drama based experiential sessions to both recognise the facts of human bias and take practical steps to counter it and build an inclusive workplace.
Learning and development
This showcase ‘taster’ session provides an insight into how we work with delegates in our workshops to:
- Have a better understanding of what unconscious bias is
- Be able to recognise how unconscious bias might manifest in different situations
- Learn steps to take to challenge manifestations of bias (both conscious and unconscious) such as unacceptable language or behaviour
- Identify ways in which the likelihood of bias can be managed and reduced through effective policies and practices
- Be equipped to create a more inclusive workplace
2 free places for Housing Diversity Network members, £30 thereafter (excl. VAT) and £60 for non-members (excl. VAT).
The event will run from 9.30am till 12.30pm (refreshments and registration from 9.15am) on 5 May 2016 at our offices in Thongsbridge.
To book your place, please email email@example.com or call HDN’s office for more information 01484 652606.
It goes without saying, we’d be delighted to see you there.