OVERSUBSCRIBED – We’ve had a fabulous response to this event and there are no longer any places available. Email us if you want to hear the next time we are running this event.
resilience & wellbeing: a free livestream
This session is designed to support all team members in building and maintaining their wellbeing, as well as reaching out to our friends and colleagues.
the showcase session
On Wednesday 2 September 2020 we will be showcasing our ‘Resilience & Wellbeing’ virtual training and learning development workshop via livestream.
Covid-19 means many more employees than ever before have suddenly found themselves remote working, leaving organisations faced with a unique set of challenges. This is an opportunity to see how the session helps organisations in supporting all team members to build and maintain their wellbeing, as well as reaching out to our friends and colleagues. The workshop is designed to reflect remote working and the ‘new normal’. In this 1½ hour ‘taster’ showcase you’ll find out how we deliver highly engaging, immersive learning experiences that blend drama, theoretical models and live interactive content.
- Acknowledge how hard and strange the current Covid-19 situation is and evaluate how well remote workers are faring through a mix of polling and discussion
- Explore the practical and emotional challenges of remote working, especially at a time like this, by meeting fictional characters, played by professional actors, and learning about their experiences
- Run through practical coping mechanisms and helpful behaviour changes for building individual resilience
- Encourage participants to reflect on whether they can help others through a combination of empathy and good listening skills, maybe even initiating more ‘social’ contact with colleagues to do this
- Promote participation in virtual social networks and support mechanisms
This highly interactive, powerful ‘taster’ showcase is going to be of interest to Human Resources and Learning & Development professionals.
what learners say about our work
“This live video link session worked well and reduced the impact on the rest of the day as no time spent travelling to a course… the course was informative, enjoyable and about the right length.”
“The interactive element [worked well], considering we were online.”
“Good interaction – Feeling of being involved and listened to. GREAT DELIVERY’
“Despite [the fact the] training was delivered remotely, it was well thought through and delivered in an engaging way.”
“The use of technology and the encouragement for everyone to participate worked well. It was thought provoking and worth attending”
book your place
Due to the level of demand, there are no longer any places available for this event. You can email us if you want to hear the next time we are running this event.
You can check out which other organisations are attending here.
Any questions at all, feel free to contact Graham Coleman via email or call 07757 788940.