Using experiential, drama-based training approaches to help identify personal and organisational improvements within leadership
We’re delighted to confirm that on 8 February 2017 we’ll be hosting a free of charge ‘show and tell’ event in London. We’re really looking forward to demonstrating our innovative work around Inclusive Leadership.
A half-day event
The event will run from 9.30am to 12.00pm on 8th February at Lifetime Learning, Angel House, 225 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9FW.
It’s going to be an informative, experiential session with professional actors, dramatised scenes, lots of interaction, including electronic voting, as well as case studies, and, of course, our great team.
A growing body of research suggests that traditional ‘command and control’ leadership styles are no longer fit for purpose in today’s modern workplace!
In this session we will demonstrate examples of the innovative approaches that some of the UK’s most progressive organisations are taking to develop their people and build a culture of Inclusive Leadership.
From protected characteristics to diversity of thought, we will explore the need for leaders to develop an inclusive mind-set and practical skills to enable them to manage and leverage diverse talent.
This showcase ‘taster’ session will:
- Bring to life some of the challenges facing leaders aspiring to create a more inclusive workplace
- Explore the need for managers and leaders at all levels to develop an inclusive mind-set and better address a diverse workforce
- Provide practical skills to enable leaders to manage and leverage diverse talent
- Encourage individual responsibility in upholding equality and diversity
- Enable delegates to better understand the skills needed to be an Inclusive Leader
- Allow delegates to reflect and translate to their own working environments and action plan ideas for personal change
Book your place
The event is free of charge. Places will, however, be limited to just 20 participants in total. To secure your place we recommend you book quickly. Click on the Save me a Seat button below and enter your details to secure your place.
The venue is Lifetime Learning, Angel House, 225 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9FW. Refreshments will be available from 9.15am and we will get underway at 9.30am. The event will close at 12.00.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Dee Richardson via email or call 01484 310234.