OVERSUBSCRIBED – We’ve had a fabulous response to this event and there are no longer any places available. You can register if you want to hear the next time we are running this event.
all together now: a free livestream event showcasing training on inclusive leadership
Inclusive leaders understand it’s not all about them. That’s why they make it their job to make everybody else feel like they can do their best work. It’s vital work, calling on skills and capabilities that don’t come naturally. Make time now to get to the heart of the challenges facing aspiring inclusive leaders in today’s workplace.
In powerful and engaging dramatised scenes, learners taking part in our programme interact directly with realistic fictional characters to really understand what it takes to be an inclusive leader, practising and developing the associated behaviours ready for leading their teams in their own organisation. This is your chance to experience its impact for yourself.
On Thursday 22 April 2021 we’ll be showcasing content from our virtual training and learning development course on Inclusive Leadership via livestream.
Using realistic, dramatised content, electronic polling, facilitated group exercises and discussions from our programme, we’ll demonstrate how our learners explore the key elements of Inclusive Leadership through livestream training to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Explore the need for leaders to develop an inclusive mindset to get the most from a diverse workforce;
- Present realistic scenarios to raise awareness of and examine potentially detrimental leadership behaviours;
- Develop practical skills to enable leaders to better manage and leverage diverse talent;
- Encourage individual responsibility in upholding equality and diversity; and
- Enable leaders to reflect on their learning and translate it to their own working environments, including action planning for personal change.
We’ll also cover:
- Tools of the trade– introducing a selection of innovative and experiential, drama-based training tools and techniques
- User feedback– sharing evaluation results, client and user perspectives on this alternative approach to training and learning development
Please note, this isn’t a full training session. It’s an opportunity for Human Resources, Equality & Diversity, and Learning & Development professionals to try out elements of the programme, learn more about our work in this area, and to consider whether it’s something that they would be interested to run in their organisation.
what learners say
book your place
Due to the level of demand, there are no longer any places available for this event. Click on the ‘Notify me next time’ button if you want to hear straight away when we run it again.
You can check out which other organisations are attending here.
Any questions at all, feel free to contact Graham Coleman via email or call 01484 310234.