Working more effectively for you, your team and customers
What’s it all about?
Here’s a great opportunity to find out how we helped a long term client, a British multinational electricity and gas utility company, to explore the topic of employee engagement with all of the employees in one of their major business divisions.
We’re putting on a free 2 hour, bite size showcase of ‘Engage,’ our dynamic, experiential workshop designed to tackle that bluntest of organisational development questions – What’s in it for me? – and bring to life what working together effectively feels like for individuals, for their colleagues, and for customers and stakeholders.
A drama-based workshop (where you don’t have to act)
Our tried and tested approach utilises a dynamic blend of live drama with professional actors (they play roles, so delegates can be themselves), multimedia filmed resources, electronic voting systems, and highly skilled facilitation. It’s a highly interactive, powerful way to explore behaviours and change thinking.
The session will be of interest to senior managers, Human Resources and Learning and Development professionals who recognise the importance of engaged employees when it comes to unlocking creativity, finding smarter ways of working, delivering better service and increasing productivity.
Learning & Development
Delegates explore five aspects of engagement:
- Personal effectiveness, developing one’s strengths, learning new knowledge and skills, getting on in your career
- Influence over one’s work, eliminating unnecessary tasks, accentuating rewarding value adding activity, feeling like it’s worth it
- Pushing oneself, risking highs and lows, not just maintaining a steady state, seeking joy in work where you can
- A sense of achievement, feeling the energy and confidence that comes from doing good work
- Contributing, making a difference to something bigger, being a part of something rather than being apart
It’s free. But don’t hang about as places are limited and will be booked on a first come, first served basis. (Please note, due to demand and administration costs, there will be a £99 plus VAT charge for cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the event.)
The event takes place on 8 December 2015 at The White Cloth Gallery, 24 – 26 Aire Street, Leeds, LS1 4HT. It will run from 10.00am till 12.00pm (refreshments and registration from 9.45am).
It goes without saying, we’d be delighted to see you there.
Any questions, feel free to contact Dee Richardson via email or call 01484 310234.